The fresh green beans are the major flavor driver.
Sassy Sesame Green Beans
- 1 pound FRESH GREEN BEANS, ends trimmed, left long
- 1 tablespoon SESAME OIL
- 2 tablespoons SESAME SEEDS
- 3 tablespoons FRESH CILANTRO
- ) Bring a large pot of salted water to boil
- ) Add green beans & cook until tender 5 to 8 minutes
- ) While the beans are cooking, toast the sesame seeds in dry skillet on low heat. Stir until the seeds are golden. Set aside
- ) When the beans are done, drain, put back in pan and heat again shaking gently to make sure all the water is evaporated
- ) Place the beans in a warm serving dish, add sesame oil, sesame seeds & cilantro. Salt to taste, then toss & serve.