Kids and those who are kids are heart love this fun dessert.
Super Strawberry Cookie Cheesecake Pizza
- ¾ cup SUGAR
- ¾ cup BUTTER or MARGARINE
- 1 EGG YOLK
- 1½ cups ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR
- 1 8 oz package CREAM CHEESE, softened
- 1 EGG
- 1 tablespoon SUGAR
- ⅓ cup STRAWBERRY JAM
- ½ cup SLIVERED ALMONDS, toasted
- ) With a mixer beat the butter and ¾ cup sugar until combined
- ) Beat in egg yolk and vanilla
- ) Stir in flour
- ) Spread the dough on a lightly greased 12 to 13 inch pizza pan 5) Bake about 20 minutes at 350 degrees F until golden brown
- ) Beat the cream cheese, egg and the 1 tablespoon sugar until smooth
- ) Spread mixture over hot crust to within ½ inch of the edge.
- ) Spread the jam carefully over the top
- ) With a knife gently swirl jam into cream cheese mixture to marble it
- ) Sprinkle with toasted almonds
- ) Bake 6 to 10 minutes more until filling is set.
- ) Cool in the pan on a rack
- ) Cut into wedges and keep refrigerated