Okay—this could be considered a cupcake.
Oatmeal Sunshine Muffins
- 1 package YELLOW CAKE MIX
- 1 cup QUICK-COOKING OATS
- 2 tablespoons MARGARINE or BUTTER, melted 2
- EGGS, slightly beaten
- ¼ teaspoon SALT
- 1 teaspoon ORANGE PEEL, dried
- ¾ cup MILK
- ) Combine cake mix, oats, salt, orange peel in a bowl
- ) Whisk milk, eggs and butter together
- ) Add to dry ingredients, gently stirring until just moistened
- ) Spoon into greased or paper lines muffin tins about ⅔ full
- ) Bake at 400 degrees F 13 minutes. Makes 24.