I have been in a relationship with Kenny for 3 yrs. Two years ago when Kenny was down sized, he moved into my condo. Since we were planning on moving in together anyway and eventually getting married, it seemed like the logical solution. He was out of work for a year. During that time he didn’t pay any of the rent or the utilities. Since I had already been paying them, it worked out okay.
Kenny found another good job a year ago, but he is still not contributing. When I mention it, Kenny tells me he is putting away money for us to take fabulous trip. So far he has taken 3 golf vacations with his buddies without me. When I ask to go along, he laughs, then dips me backward for a dramatic kiss, saying since I don’t play I would be bored silly.
Yesterday I found out by accident the other two guys do bring their non-playing girlfriends. Even though everything else is going great in our relationship, I am feeling foolish and furious. Tonight over dinner, I am going to confront him. What should I serve? Crushed in Georgia
Dear Crushed in Georgia,
First let me suggest where you might stick one of his driving irons! What a cad—-and that’s not text speak for caddy either. Honey child, you have been a real Georgia peach to this guy—-free rent, free sex and golf vacations in warm places. What you are going to serve this free loader is an eviction notice.
Then afterward I would suggest a pot of Ginger Peach Tea in honor of yourself along with several Winter White Chocolate Fruits. With this type of ordeals, women need chocolate. Remember, The Force is with you.
Winter White Chocolate Fruit
- 14 oz WHITE CHOCOLATE, for dipping
- 12 large RIPE STRAWBERRIES, washed & dried
- 12 large NAVEL ORANGE SECTIONS
- ) Melt the white chocolate in the top half of a double boilder
- ) Holding the strawberry by the hull, dip the berry into the chocolate covering about ⅔ of the surface
- ) Place on a plate covered with waxed paper
- ) Do the same with the orange sections
- ) Refrigerate approximately 1 hour
- ) Best to serve the same day